Geometric Light Shade Amongst Tape


After swapping out this dining room low-cal fixture for this i I love, our room got a lot dimmer. We needed extra lighting inwards a corner, as well as then nosotros bought a shelf flooring light at Target. It was looking a niggling Asian, though, which is non utilization of the plan. So to distract myself from that, as well as since we're going designing crazy inwards this room, I decided to plough over it a niggling sumthin' sumthin.' There are to a greater extent than than plenty swirly lines inwards at that spot already, as well as then I made geometric shapes amongst this 3M 1/8" vinyl tape.


It's repositionable as well as removable for when I larn tired of it.


I'm actually pleased amongst how skillful it looks. You wouldn't fifty-fifty know it's record until yous seat your olfactory organ correct upwards at that spot to inspect it.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diy Metallic Washer Bracelet

Diy Waistband Elastic Headbands

Diy Claw Hanger For Jewelry Organization